Monday, October 21, 2013

Lady Boy Impersonators and New Friends

So there is a common practice here where lady boys impersonate famous American pop stars. And I have to say they are impressive! At our second pool party last night (at CiCi's Hideaway) I got my first show. There was an Adele...

 And Miley... she did the tongue sticking out and everything
 And of course Beyonce! Her dance moves were amazing..

I also made a new friend! His name is Richard and he's a Russian scientist turned businessman. He's fabulous! He treated me to dinner and fed me white wine all night. i.e. he's my new best friend haha. He's wildly intelligent and even with the language barrier, we talked all night. He's incredibly interesting and very funny! He wants to buy me a Greek goddess dress to match his Greek God costume for Halloween haha. Turns out with all the ex-pats and other countries' presence here, they DO celebrate Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment